Friday, November 12, 2010

E-Portfolio Reflection



1.            Why is this exhibit a good choice for placement in your e-portfolio?
I thought that my poster was an awesome choice for placement in my e-portfolio.  My poster was an awesome choice for my e-portfolio because I worked hard to create my superheo along with research about my element, copper. 

2.      What did you find most interesting about this exhibit activity and why?
I felt that creating my element superhero was very interesting because I learned a lot about my my element copper.  Also it was fun making up a story about my element superhero.   
 
3.      In what way(s) did you find this exhibit a challenge to complete?
It was a tad challenging trying to find all the different facts about copper.  Also it was challenging making up a story and intertwining it with my element copper. 
 
4.      If you were to do this activity again what changes would you make and why?
I wouldnt have made my element superhero a cowboy because he reminded many people of a cowboy from the movie Broke Back Mountain.  Also i would try and do a better job of making coppers characteristics closer to my superhero's characteristics.

5.      What change(s) in attitude or behavior helped you to meet the challenge?
I decided to put time and effort into this project to make it look to its full potential.  I also tried my best to do this project to the best of my ability. 

6.      What grade would you give yourself for these reflections, from “1” to “4”, where “4” is the best? (Refer to the E-Portfolio Reflection Rubric.)Give specific evidence explaining why you gave yourself that grade.
-I think i should get a 4 for my reflections on the E-Portfolio Reflection Rubric.  I think i deserve a 4 because all my answers are very thoughtful and personal answers.  Also some of my specific statements are made about positive and concrete personal changes resulting from my superhero project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment